Is it a caplet with armholes or a poncho? I think it’s a little bit of both so I named it “Capo”! This simple sleeveless top is a fun layering piece that is super cozy and really easy to make too.
It’s worked seamlessly in the round from the bottom up and uses bulky-weight yarn.
We are pairing this pattern with Cascade Luminosa. An aran weight yarn, 240 yards (219 meters) per skein, a mix of 52% Rayon, Viscose 44% Alpaca and 4% Wool. It really is luminous, with a subtle color and a black halo.
Sizes: XS/S (M/L, XL/2X)
To Fit Bust Size: 30-35 (36-41, 42-47)”/76-89 (91-104, 107-119) cm
Finished Circumference: 48 (53.5, 59.5)”/122 (173, 151) cm
Shown in size XS/S, being worn with 15”/38 cm of positive ease. Intended ease is approx +12-18”/30-46 cm. To acheive a similar look as photographed, pick a size based on the “To Fit Bust Size” measurement.
Gauge: 14 sts & 22 rnds = 4”/10 cm in St st in the rnd.
Yarn: Approx 574 (738, 934) yds of bulky-weight yarn
This kit includes:
- Cascade Luminosa (Size XS/S: 3 skeins; Size M/L/XL/2XL: 4 skeins)
- Capo pattern by Elizabeth Smith, pattern will be sent to the email you provide upon purchase
- US 11/8 mm 32”/80 cm circular needle
- US 11/8 mm 16”/40 cm circular needle
- 3 stitch markers (1 a different color than other 2)
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Capo in Luminosa
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting any returns at this time.