As I teach, I try to give tips on the care of handknits. You’ve spent countless hours (and $$) making a beautiful item, you have to give it some TLC to keep it looking great. I narrowed it down to a few simple tools needed, and gathered them into a jute storage bag so every single thing you need to care for your fine hand- (or store-bought) knits, is in one place when you need it!
Contains everything you need for handwashing and blocking your hand-knit items and all of your fine hand-washables. The kit is perfect for:
- Blocking seamless sweaters or accessories which do not require pinning
- Washing and drying seamed sweaters, either hand-knit or store-bought
- Two fine mesh, zippered laundry bags
- small: 8" × 12" × 8"
- large: 8" × 22" × 8"
- One large super-absorbent towel (dimensions 36" × 60")
- One super-absorbent grid towel, inches and centimeters on opposite sides (dimensions 40" × 40")
- One mesh pop-up dryer (dimensions 28" × 34" opened, 11" diameter folded)
- A bottle of unscented Eucalan wash
- Jute bag (dimensions 15" × 12" × 5")
CocoKnits Sweater Care Kit
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting any returns at this time.
Free shipping for orders over $100.