This product is a physical pattern booklet.
“I was inspired to design this cardigan while experimenting with different reversible cable patterns. I wanted to design a light, airy everyday cardigan that would go with everything. The challenge with a piece like this is that wearable often equals ordinary. When I stumbled across this sweet and simple reversible cable, I knew I had found just the thing to bring my design from ordinary to interesting. The addition of reverse stockinette stripes at the hems and the shoulders brings further visual interest by adding a bit of texture and rhythm. These details, along with thoughtfully placed shaping rows, help to hold the knitter’s attention and make this a joy to knit.” – Alexis Winslow
- 1100 (1220, 1325, 1450, 1570, 1700, 1845) yards of fingering weight wool yarn
- Working Gauge: 23 stitches & 35 rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch (knit on RS; purl on WS) with Size A needle; before blocking
- Finished Gauge: 21¼ stitches & 32½ rows = 4″ in stockinette stitch with Size A needle; measurement taken from relaxed fabric after wet-blocking
- Size A needle: One 32″ circular needle and a set of double pointed needles (DPNs) in size needed to obtain gauge
- Suggested Size: 4mm (US 6)
- 30 (33¾, 37½, 41¼, 45, 48¾, 52½)” finished garment at bust (buttoned)
- Intended Ease: +0-2″
- Sample is size 33¾ with +1¾” ease on model
Reine, Brooklyn Tweed
Due to Covid-19 we are currently not accepting returns.
Free shipping on orders over $100.