This product is a physical pattern booklet.
Worsted weight wool yarn in the following approximate amounts:
- 545 (620, 710, 855, 970) yards
- 20 stitches & 34 rows/rounds = 4″ in Double Moss Stitch or Welt Stitch with Size A needle(s), after blocking
Size A (for Main Fabric):
- One 24″ circular needle and one set of double-pointed needles (DPNs) in size needed to obtain gauge listed
- Suggested Size: 4½ mm (US 7)
Size B (for Tubular Cast On, Tubular Bind Off, and Ribbing):
- One 24″ circular needle and one set of DPNs, two sizes smaller than Size A
- Suggested Size: 3¾ mm (US 5)
- 24½ (25¼, 26¾, 30, 33¼)” circumference at chest
- Sized for 2 (4, 6, 8, 10) years
- Intended Ease: approximately + 2-4”
- Sample shown is size 6 (26¾)” on child who normally wears size 6
Tutorials for all special techniques listed below are included in the pattern
- 2 x 2 Tubular Bind Off
- Tubular Cast On (for 2×2 ribbed fabric)
- One-Row Buttonhole
- Grafting (Kitchener Stitch)
Wyatt, Brooklyn Tweed
Due to Covid-19 we are currently not accepting returns.
Free shipping on orders over $100.